Announcing 2018 Sexual Assault Awareness Month
March 28, 2018
Get Involved – Join us to raise campus awareness about sexual violence and educate on how to prevent it.
- Understanding Intimate Partner Violence and Domestic Violence
- April 5th, 12:00pm – 1:00pm – 4444 Forest Park, Room 6405
- What Is Sexual Consent
- April 9th, 12:00pm- 1:00pm – Becker Library Room 405
- Take Back The Day
- April 12th, 11:00am – 2:00pm – Farrell Learning Center
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- April 20th, 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Becker Library 10th floor
Please contact Dr. Gladys Smith at Washington University School of Medicine Student Health Services/Counseling at 314-273-2111 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.